A Message Regarding Coronavirus and COVID-19
Chicago Travel Order Alert
The Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) weekly COVID-19 Travel Advisory now includes every state and territory in the U.S., as COVID continues to surge across the country, driven by the more contagious Delta variant. Under the advisory, unvaccinated travelers should be tested for COVID before and after travel and should quarantine upon arrival in Chicago.
You can learn more about the Chicago Travel Order on the City of Chicago’s Covid-19 website: https://bit.ly/chicagotravelorder
Should you become ill during your stay, please self-isolate, contact the Chicago Department of Public Health and notify the front desk immediately. We will promptly undertake additional COVID-19 protocols for your safety and the safety of other guests and employees. Customers should review all federal, state, and local travel guidance to confirm eligibility to travel. Due to government restrictions on travel, reservations may be subject to cancellation.
SOPHY® Hotel is working 24/7 to mitigate the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) on our guests and staff.
The safety, health, and security of all our guests, associates, and visitors remains at the heart of our company. So too does the safety and well-being of our community.
In addition to our standard routines of maintaining the cleanliness of our hotels, additional procedures have been implemented with additional training provided to our employees. We have increased the frequency of cleaning of our public areas and high-touch points, adjusted food & beverage services accordingly, and have increased the use and access to hand sanitizers. All of the measures taken at our hotel are per the recommend procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities.
We are here for you, and our thoughts go out to those affected by this unprecedented situation.
For questions or more information, please connect with us at email@example.com.
We remain committed to the outstanding housekeeping services and standards met through our brand requirements of Preferred Resorts, along with AAA.
Three tiers of housekeeping services will be offered to each guest:
- Upon Arrival: Each guestroom will be carefully inspected and stocked with various par items to ensure a safe and seamless arrival experience.
- Housekeeping Drop-Off: Fresh linens and towels, along with any other requested amenities will be packaged and placed at your door upon request.
- Please be aware that Housekeeping stayover service is special request only (i.e. long-term guests staying more than 3 nights, etc.). As well, these services are only available till 4pm daily. After 4pm, we are happy to provide fresh towels, amenities and empty trash upon request and as needed.
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces. In addition, the frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and fresh air exchange will be maximized. If you have any questions, please reach out to a member of our guest services team.
- Only guests with confirmed reservations will be permitted to enter the building. Guests will be buzzed in once a reservation is verified. Masks are required if unvaccinated.
- Our Guest Services Team will visually verify identification upon arrival. A chip & pin reader is available for payment, eliminating the need to hand your credit card to a team member. The reader is disinfected and sanitized frequently.
- Sanitized & disinfected keys are placed on the counter to minimize contact.
- Counters are sanitized frequently.
- A sanitizer station is available for use before/after checking-in.
- Upon departure, keys are placed in a drop box to be sanitized & disinfected by our team.
- Your method of payment will be verified and a detailed folio will be emailed after departure. A printed copy is available upon request.
- Luggage carts are available for use and will be sanitized following each use.