A Message Regarding Coronavirus and COVID-19
Chicago is now open with no capacity restrictions, following local and state guidance. Many Chicago establishments continue to follow additional safety measures. Learn more about the latest COVID-19 updates in Chicago.
- Masks: Chicago has lifted its indoor mask requirement as of Feb. 28, 2022. Masks are still required in certain public locations, such as public transit and airports.
- Proof of vaccination: Chicago has lifted its proof of vaccination requirement as of Feb. 28, 2022. Individual businesses and events may still require proof of vaccination for entry.
- Travel advisory: The city of Chicago has a travel advisory for unvaccinated travelers coming from certain destinations.
- International travel: All vaccinated international visitors are now able to travel to the United States. There are no bans on travel from specific countries.
- Gatherings: There are currently no limits on social gatherings or events.
- The city of Chicago has issued a travel advisory that advises unvaccinated travelers from certain states to obtain a negative COVID-19 test result prior to arrival in Chicago or quarantine upon arrival. Travelers are encouraged to delay travel until fully vaccinated.
- All international travelers coming into the United States must be fully vaccinated. If traveling by air, all non-U.S. citizens will need proof of vaccination and a negative COVID-19 test. There are no bans on travel from specific countries.
- Chicago’s international airports offer the nation’s most comprehensive in-airport COVID-19 testing program. Learn more about airport testing and safety measures.
You can learn more about the Chicago Travel Order on the City of Chicago’s Covid-19 website: https://bit.ly/chicagotravelorder
Should you become ill during your stay, please self-isolate, contact the Chicago Department of Public Health and notify the front desk immediately. We will promptly undertake additional COVID-19 protocols for your safety and the safety of other guests and employees. Customers should review all federal, state, and local travel guidance to confirm eligibility to travel. Due to government restrictions on travel, reservations may be subject to cancellation.
SOPHY® Hotel is working 24/7 to mitigate the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) on our guests and staff.
The safety, health, and security of all our guests, associates, and visitors remains at the heart of our company. So too does the safety and well-being of our community.
In addition to our standard routines of maintaining the cleanliness of our hotels, additional procedures have been implemented with additional training provided to our employees. We have increased the frequency of cleaning of our public areas and high-touch points, adjusted food & beverage services accordingly, and have increased the use and access to hand sanitizers. All of the measures taken at our hotel are per the recommend procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities.
We are here for you, and our thoughts go out to those affected by this unprecedented situation.
For questions or more information, please connect with us at email@example.com.
We remain committed to the outstanding housekeeping services and standards met through our brand requirements of Preferred Resorts, along with AAA.
Three tiers of housekeeping services will be offered to each guest:
- Upon Arrival: Each guestroom will be carefully inspected and stocked with various par items to ensure a safe and seamless arrival experience.
- Housekeeping Drop-Off: Fresh linens and towels, along with any other requested amenities will be packaged and placed at your door upon request.
- Please be aware that Housekeeping stayover service is special request only. Please connect with our guest services team between the hours of 8am and 12pm if you wish to have your room serviced. Please note, these services are only available till 3pm daily. After 3pm, we are happy to provide fresh towels, amenities and empty trash upon request and as needed.
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces. In addition, the frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and fresh air exchange will be maximized. If you have any questions, please reach out to a member of our guest services team.
- Our Guest Services Team will visually verify identification upon arrival. A chip & pin reader is available for payment, eliminating the need to hand your credit card to a team member. The reader is disinfected and sanitized frequently.
- Sanitized & disinfected keys are placed on the counter to minimize contact.
- Counters are sanitized frequently.
- A sanitizer station is available for use before/after checking-in.
- Upon departure, keys are placed in a drop box to be sanitized & disinfected by our team.
- Your method of payment will be verified and a detailed folio will be emailed after departure. A printed copy is available upon request.
- Luggage carts are available for use and will be sanitized following each use.